Join us at Rewired24 for a live AI bake-off, where an expert panel of NHS doctors will put AI LLM models to the test on a series of common diagnostic questions.
The lively end of day one session on the AI, Data, and Analytics Stage will explore key issues surrounding the use of AI tools for clinical diagnosis.
The panel will critique diagnostic responses to a series of model patient diagnostic queries fed in advance into ChatGPT and health trained models. The panel will be asked to highlight problems with the AI responses provided back.
Dr David Watkins, the noted critic of the safety of Babylon Health’s GP at Hand tool, will chair and moderate the panel, made up of the leading digital doctors in UK healthcare:
- Dr David Watkins, UCLH NHS FT (chair)
- Dr Keith Grimes, Digital Health and Innovation Consultant
- Dr Lia Ali, Clinical Adviser, NHS Transformation Directorate, NHS England
- Dr Michael Watts, Associate CCIO University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS FT
- Dr Annabelle Painter, Clinical AI Fellow, Artificial Intelligence Centre for Value Based Healthcare
Rewired24 is free for NHS and public sector professionals, with CPD accreditation available for all sessions. Private sector tickets £475+VAT.