- Turn plain HTML into an NHS-branded, accessibility-tested, brand-guidance-compliant NHS website in 30 minutes – The NHS Frontend team on their NHS UI kit
- ‘How can I Integrate with the NHS App?’ – The NHS App delivery team
- Adventures in Medical User eXperience – Dave Pao from The Royal College of Art
- Integrating with NHS Spine Services – The NHS Spine Team
- Open Source is the Only Way for Medicine – Dr Marcus Baw
- The OPAL Framework – David Miller, from Open Health Care UK will be talking about their OPAL Django/Python-based ‘batteries included’ framework for rapid development of healthcare apps
- Medicalchain – Dave Ebbitt of ICO-funded will be showing off their really rather nice video-consultant platform
Note: all talks are subject to variation as the programme is finalised
Who is it for?
The conference is open to anyone working in health IT and the programme will be designed for developers, technical specialists, coding, standards and terminology specialists, designers, in-house NHS dev teams at NHS trust and national level, start-ups, students, junior clinicians, and UX specialists.