Agfa HealthCare helps healthcare organisations deliver better care. We do this through a range of eHealth & Digital Imaging solutions, with 100+ years of healthcare experience and over 40 years as an NHS supplier.
With leading market shares, we are present in one hospital out of two, with care organisations in over 100 countries using Agfa HealthCare solutions to optimise their efficiency and improve patient care.
Cambio Healthcare Systems continues to lead the paradigm shift to true integrated care with future-proof, open systems that embrace the “new ecosystem” of tomorrow.
Our healthcare solutions are:
– Integrated across the whole care continuum, connecting every stakeholder in your patients’ journey and allowing you to work together across organisational boundaries
– Interoperable and open, ensuring that you are able to leverage the full power of your patients’ data to improve quality of care, patient safety and performance
– Innovative and able to provide new models of care delivery to help you manage the health of both individuals and populations
At Cambio, our vision of modern healthcare reflects the need for tomorrow’s technology, delivered today.
Reading RG1 3BE
IMS MAXIMS is an award winning clinical technology specialist committed to improving the coordination of patient care in healthcare environments. Its expert team works in partnership with healthcare organisations to identify and deliver tailored, sustainable, information sharing technology solutions supporting the provision of safer and more efficient care for current and future generations.
The organisation’s 32-year history of collaborating with clinicians has resulted in the development of proven, user-friendly, safe and interoperable EPR software used across the NHS, including at Taunton and Somerset FT, an Acute Global Digital Exemplar site.
Our approach to digital transformation has increased collaboration in the development of the software, which has resulted in better clinical engagement and empowerment across hospital wards and departments. Deployment times are fast, meaning clinicians and patients will also benefit from efficiency and safety improvements in rapid time and achieve savings of £100m+ over the lifetime of a contract.
InterSystems is supporting healthcare transformation around the world making the vision of connected health and care a reality.
We enable every care provider in every care setting secure access to a shared electronic health and care record for each patient, giving them all available information to help them make quicker and safer decisions.
Our products combine complete information, intuitive workflow and embedded analytics to:
• Reduce unwarranted variation in care
• Promote adherence to consistent standards
• Provide evidence based clinical decision support
• Minimise reliance on remembering
• Improve patient outcomes
• Advance population health understanding and management
Creating an environment that enables informed patient engagement and facilitates easier access to services. Where you’re not only capturing and sharing information, but you’re able to immediately understand and act on that information through embedded analytics and decision support.
Over 85 NHS Trusts and Boards are using InterSystems Technology to connect and share information between disparate clinical systems, we know connected care is improved care.
Nuance provides intelligent systems that support a more natural and insightful approach to clinical documentation, freeing clinicians to spend more time caring for patients. Nuance healthcare solutions capture, improve, and communicate more than 300 million patient stories each year, helping more than 500,000 clinicians in 10,000 global healthcare organisations drive meaningful clinical and financial outcomes.
Nuance’s award-winning clinical speech recognition, medical transcription, EPR optimisation services, virtual assistants, CDI, coding, quality, and medical imaging solutions provide a more complete and accurate view of patient care.
The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance offers integrated health and social care IT solutions in the UK. We specialise in providing the next generation of care IT, providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. Transforming the way services are delivered and bridging the gap between care settings.
Together we are:
• No. 1 supplier in integrated care records with 49 CCGs using CareCentric shared records
• No. 1 supplier in social care with 49% of councils using our Liquidlogic software
• No. 1 supplier in mobile decision support system with 28 Trusts performing over 6 million assessments a month using Vitalpac
• No. 2 supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 24 Trusts
• No. 1 supplier in child health (covering 6.2m children and 82 CCGs) through CarePlus
• A significant player in areas such as Maternity (22 Trusts) and Business Intelligence (34 Trusts)
UKCloud Health is here to work to dissolve traditional challenges and prepare for an increasingly digital future. We support cloud and digital transformation of services across the healthcare sector, including health & care, research & life sciences and the pharmaceutical industry. By addressing the need for interoperability, we make it easy for sensitive datasets to gravitate to our trusted and flexible platform.