January 31, 2023
Stand Number: D6
Part of the NHS Wales family and a trusted partner, Digital Health and Care Wales is taking forward the next generation of services needed to transform health and care delivery.
- Supporting frontline staff with modern systems and secure access to information about their patients.
- Delivering digital solutions to support care, help nurses, modernise critical care units, update hospital pharmacy, prescribing and community care.
- Using data to provide insight and improve how health and care services are delivered.
- Helping Welsh people manage their own health and recovery from illness by putting health services in their pocket.
- Combatting cybercrime through a cyber resilience unit.
- Using digital standards to allow for faster development and delivery of digital services.
- Protecting valuable data assets by modernising data storage and adopting a ‘cloud-first’ policy.