EMIS Health are the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Through innovative IT, we’re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
Our national reach includes clinical software used in every major healthcare setting by 10,000 organisations – from GP surgeries to high street pharmacies, community, hospitals, and specialist services. By providing innovative, integrated solutions, we’re working to break the boundaries of system integration and interoperability.
InterSystems is supporting healthcare transformation around the UK making the vision of connected health and care a reality. We enable every care provider in every care setting secure access to a shared electronic health and care record for each patient, giving them all available information to help them make quicker and safer decisions.
Our products combine complete information, intuitive workflow and embedded analytics to:
• Reduce unwarranted variation in care
• Promote adherence to consistent standards
• Provide evidence based clinical decision support
• Minimise reliance on remembering
• Improve patient outcomes
• Advance population health understanding and management
Over 85 NHS Trusts and Boards are using InterSystems Technology to connect and share information between disparate clinical systems, we know connected care is improved care.
Eton SL4 6BB
The System C & Graphnet Care Alliance offers integrated health and social care IT solutions in the UK. We specialise in providing the next generation of care IT, providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. Transforming the way services are delivered and bridging the gap between care settings.
Together we are:
• No. 1 supplier in integrated care records with 49 CCGs using CareCentric shared records
• No. 1 supplier in social care with 49% of councils using our Liquidlogic software
• No. 1 supplier in mobile decision support system with 28 Trusts performing over 6 million assessments a month using Vitalpac
• No. 2 supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 24 Trusts
• No. 1 supplier in child health (covering 6.2m children and 82 CCGs) through CarePlus
• A significant player in areas such as Maternity (22 Trusts) and Business Intelligence (34 Trusts)
TPP is a digital health company, committed to delivering world-class healthcare software around the world. Its EHR product, SystmOne, is used by over 7,000 NHS organisations in over 25 different care settings. This includes significant deployments in Acute Hospitals, Emergency Departments, Mental Health services, Social Care services and General Practice. In recent years, TPP has increased its international presence, with live deployments in China and across the Middle East.
129 Low Lane