Discover how AI and data is being used to drive healthcare innovation
The AI and Data Stage brings together data scientists and researchers, clinicians, and health IT professionals to explore how AI and data are transforming healthcare. Learn about the challenges and opportunities around research, and how analytical and predictive capabilities are harnessed to support care.
Reasons to attend:
- All sessions are CPD-accredited to help you develop in your profession
- Meet, network and share ideas with NHS leaders, relevant suppliers, and a huge range of start-ups and innovators
- A diverse programme curated by digital leaders spanning all aspects of digital health
“A great networking opportunity”
Jana Dale, Head of Transformation, NHS England
EXPLORE MORE STAGES
WANT TO EXHIBIT AT REWIRED 2022?
We are following the most recent government guidelines on gov.uk for events, issued on 27 January:
- You no longer need to wear a face covering, but consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- You no longer have to show your NHS COVID Pass at venues and events.
As organisers, your welfare is paramount to us at Rewired. Over the two days of the show the venue team will be operating a vigorous cleaning programme during the show open hours. We will provide free individual hand sanitisers and face masks at the show entrance if you wish to take any. We ask that you respect other people’s decisions on mask wearing and be conscious of other people’s distancing preferences.