Learn from digital nursing leaders, teams and initiatives
The inaugural Digital Nursing summit at this year’s Digital Health Rewired is a day of presentations and discussions dedicated to sharing best practice and innovation within nursing informatics and the digitally enabled nursing workforce.
An exciting agenda, curated by digital nurse leaders from across the UK, will explore how digital technology can advance nursing practice and improve patient care.
Covid-19 has seen an exponential rise in the uptake of digital technology in healthcare and has greatly impacted both nursing practice and the profession as a whole.
The summit is a must attend for delegates leading and transforming in this important field of practice, and who want to contribute to promoting clinical excellence in nursing practice.
Reasons to attend:
- A diverse programme curated by nursing leads, spanning all aspects of digital nursing.
- Hear from senior and regional leads, representatives across primary, acute, community and mental health care, and patients.
- Explore the opportunities provided by digital nursing programmes such as TOPOL, Shuri, Digital Academy and the Florence Nightingale Foundation.
- All sessions are CPD-accredited to help you develop in your profession.
- Meet, network and share ideas with fellow nursing representatives, digital scholarship fellows and network leads.
“Rewired as always was action-packed with helpful sessions and discussions. I was personally pleased to see the growing numbers of nurse and midwife representation.”
Dione Rogers, CNIO – Digital Lead for Nursing and AHP, Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
EXPLORE MORE STAGES
WANT TO EXHIBIT AT REWIRED 2022?
We are following the most recent government guidelines on gov.uk for events, issued on 27 January:
- You no longer need to wear a face covering, but consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- You no longer have to show your NHS COVID Pass at venues and events.
As organisers, your welfare is paramount to us at Rewired. Over the two days of the show the venue team will be operating a vigorous cleaning programme during the show open hours. We will provide free individual hand sanitisers and face masks at the show entrance if you wish to take any. We ask that you respect other people’s decisions on mask wearing and be conscious of other people’s distancing preferences.