Exploring the smart networks and IOT revolution
Smart networks and infrastructure provide the essential foundations for digital health and care. The Smart Health Stage explores the smart networks and IOT revolution now underway, with day two including a focus on cyber security.
Reasons to attend:
- All sessions are CPD-accredited to help you develop in your profession
- Meet, network and share ideas with NHS leaders, relevant suppliers, and a huge range of start-ups and innovators
- A diverse programme curated by digital leaders spanning all aspects of digital health
“This was the first conference where I’ve felt “digital” is part of the mainstream. So many of the keynote speakers were leaders in front line medicine and research, talking about how digital has become the key enabler in their work.”
Michael Green, CCIO, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
EXPLORE MORE STAGES
WANT TO EXHIBIT AT REWIRED 2022?
We are following the most recent government guidelines on gov.uk for events, issued on 27 January:
- You no longer need to wear a face covering, but consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- You no longer have to show your NHS COVID Pass at venues and events.
As organisers, your welfare is paramount to us at Rewired. Over the two days of the show the venue team will be operating a vigorous cleaning programme during the show open hours. We will provide free individual hand sanitisers and face masks at the show entrance if you wish to take any. We ask that you respect other people’s decisions on mask wearing and be conscious of other people’s distancing preferences.