Hear from the inspirational leaders at the forefront of healthcare innovation
The innovation stage will explore how all NHS organisations can create an innovation capability and culture. Run in partnership with the NHS Innovation Agency and Digitalhealth.London, the programme will feature digital innovators sharing their stories and experience of each stage of the innovation journey.
Reasons to attend:
- All sessions are CPD-accredited to help you develop in your profession
- Meet, network and share ideas with NHS leaders, relevant suppliers, and a huge range of start-ups and innovators
- A diverse programme curated by digital leaders spanning all aspects of digital health
“Really worthwhile use of precious time.”
Ruth Holland, Deputy CIO, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
EXPLORE MORE STAGES
WANT TO EXHIBIT AT REWIRED 2022?
We are following the most recent government guidelines on gov.uk for events, issued on 27 January:
- You no longer need to wear a face covering, but consider wearing one in crowded, enclosed spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- You no longer have to show your NHS COVID Pass at venues and events.
As organisers, your welfare is paramount to us at Rewired. Over the two days of the show the venue team will be operating a vigorous cleaning programme during the show open hours. We will provide free individual hand sanitisers and face masks at the show entrance if you wish to take any. We ask that you respect other people’s decisions on mask wearing and be conscious of other people’s distancing preferences.