Digital Health Rewired Pitchfest 2022 is the entrepreneurial and start-up competition providing a platform for young innovative ventures to scale in the NHS.
Participate in Pitchfest for opportunities to:
- Roll-out your solution at an NHS test-bed site for the winner
- Connect with influential NHS figures and venture capitalists
- Raise your profile with media coverage in digitalhealth.net
The competition final takes place on Wednesday 16 March in London. Enter before Friday 10 December 2021 for the opportunity to pitch to our stellar line-up of judges including NHS IT leaders and investors. See entry criteria and key dates below.
The Digital Health Rewired Pitchfest 2022 competition returns to challenge our IT community to compete for the prestigious Pitchfest title.
Over 120 companies entered last year, with eventual winner Peppy Health winning the opportunity to have their innovation tested and scaled at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust through the CW Innovation Programme. Following their win, Peppy Health also secured £6.6million in a funding round to help towards scaling its existing technology and introduce new services. And this could be you …….
The competition will have a preliminary judging stage before 16 shortlisted entrants will be thrown together in four LIVE heats on stage at Rewired on Wednesday 16 March to compete for a place in the Pitchfest Final 2022. The LIVE final will close the show on Wednesday on the main stage.
Are you looking to raise the profile of your digital health start-up or idea amongst NHS IT leaders? Submit your entry by Friday 10 December and compete for the opportunity to Pitch to our stellar line-up of judges including NHS IT leaders and investors.
- Entrants should be start-ups or registered businesses that have been established for less than three year
- Entrants must have health and social care services, medical devices, consumer health and wellbeing or life sciences as their primary focus of activity
- Entries can be from any country – but the judging criteria include evaluating potential impact on UK healthcare.
- The information provided in the entry form must be accurate, honest, and true
- Selection of pitches will be made based on the data in the web-form
Entries close: Friday 10 December 2021 @ 5pm
Shortlisted finalists announced: W/C Monday 10 January 2022 – TBC
Heats 1-4 and the Pitchfest Final: Wednesday 16 March 2022
- If you are shortlisted, we need you to confirm your acceptance of a heat presentation place by the specified date, or we will offer the place to another entrant
- You must be available to present your pitch at the Business Design Centre, London on Wednesday 16 March
- Your pitch must be provided in advance and be no longer than 3 minutes long
- Pitches must be made by a single presenter (no teams)
- The chairman of judges will have the deciding vote and the judges’ decisions are final in all instances
“It was incredible. Right from the organising – which was very professional and timely – to the judges – who are all top experts in their fields.”
Mridula Pore, Co-Founder, Peppy Health, 2021 Pitchfest winner