Keynote sessions offering fresh perspectives on digital health, from the UK Defence Medical Services to the European view on connected health have been added to Rewired.
Eileen Jessop, CDIO for Headquarters Defence Medical Services, MOD, and Dr Monika Gratzke, global medical director at KRY, complete the line-up of Rewired keynotes for 2022.
Eileen is the senior responsible officer for the Defence Medical Services’ ambitious programme to modernise digital health solutions for the UK armed forces, wherever they serve. Previously the CIO at The Christie NHS FT, Eileen will speak about lessons and learnings from NHS and DMS digitisation programmes.
Monika, who is global medical director at digital health giant Kry (known in the UK as Livi) will share how digital healthcare in Europe is now going deeper and broader- connecting more patients, healthcare professionals and systems to secondary and specialised care.
The full line-up of keynotes is available on our CPD-accredited conference programme, and includes:
- Tim Ferris, Director of Transformation, NHS England and Improvement
- Ruth May, Chief Nurse, NHS England
- Simon Bolton, Interim CEO, NHS Digital
- Helen Thomas, CEO, Digital Health and Care Wales
- Prof David Rosser, CEO, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS FT
- Saffron Cordery, Deputy CEO, NHS Providers
- Chris Kelly, Staff Clinician Research Scientist – Google
- Markus Bolton, CEO, System C
- Guy Lucchi, Digital Innovation Director, Health Innovation Manchester
- Dr Nicola Byrne, National Data Guardian, Health and Adult Social Care in England
- Frank Hester OBE, Founder and CEO, TPP
Other confirmed Rewired 2022 speakers include: