Richard Stubbs, CEO of Yorkshire and Humber AHSN and vice chair of the AHSN Network has joined Rewired 2023’s stellar speaker line-up to discuss the role of digital technology in tackling health inequalities.
- Taking to the National Policy and Keynote Stage on day one of Rewired, Richard will bring experience from his national and regional AHSN roles to explore:
- How to use digital as a tool to effectively deliver healthcare in an equitable way
- How digital solutions can be scaled to different geographical variations, ages and levels of affluence
- Digital inclusion case studies from the Yorkshire and Humber region.
- Confirmed Rewired keynotes and speakers include:
- Dr Tim Ferris, Director of Transformation, NHS England and Improvement
- Dr Nicola Byrne, National Data Guardian for Health and Social Care NHS Transformation Directorate
- Prof Jacqueline Dunkley-Bent, Chief Midwifery Officer, NHS England
- Prof Rahul Singal, Associate CCIO for Medicines, NHS England
- Prof Jane Eddleston, Joint Group Medical Director, Manchester University NHS FT
- Lisa Emery, Chief Transformation, Innovation and Digital Officer, NHS Sussex ICS, and chair of the CIO Network
- #Rewired23 is the premiere education and networking event for all members of the fast-evolving, dynamic multi-disciplinary UK digital health community; bringing the best of NHS IT, digital, data and innovation under one roof.
Free for NHS, public sector, charities and academia. Early bird prices for private sector tickets close on 31 December 2022.