The Rewired 2020 shared care track will explore both about connecting up the different parts of health and care; and making the connections with patients to enable them to manage their own health, particularly long-term conditions.
The track will explore different approaches to using digital tools and channels to empower citizens to take greater control of their health; together with virtual care services that enable them to be better supported at home.
Look out for key sessions on:
- Digital health on the high street and pharmacy ecosystem evolution
- Interoperability in the capital: latest developments in the OneLondon LHCRE programme
- Thames Valley LHCRE programme, key lessons to date
- Digital primary care: the NHS as innovator
- CoordinateMyCare transforming end of life care through digital