Ahead of Caroline Criado-Perez’s keynote at Digital Health Rewired 2020, we’re giving away five signed copies of her award-winning book, Invisible Women.
To enter the Twitter competition simply follow us on Twitter @DHRewired and retweet this tweet.
In her prize-winning book, Caroline explores the unconscious gender bias behind the data that we use to make crucial decisions about our society.
This includes the dangerous presumption that male symptoms of heart attacks also apply to women, and the ‘one-size-fits-men approach’ to tech design.
She joins a fantastic line-up of digital pioneers and inspirational speakers including NHSX CEO, Matthew Gould; NHS Digital CEO, Sarah Wilkinson; Tara Donnelly, CDO of NHSX and Berkshire ICP CEO, Cathy Winfield.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Digital Health Intelligence Ltd.
- Entrants must be following @DHRewired on Twitter in order to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from Tuesday 21 January 2020 to Friday 14 February 2020.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter on w/c 17 February 2020. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- By entering this competition, entrants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.