Integrating health and social care is a key focus of Rewired 2022, where the programme will feature key digital leaders from the new Integrated Care Systems, sharing how they plan to use digital and data to achieve their strategic goals.
Katherine Church, Chief Digital Officer, Surrey County Council and Surrey Heartlands ICS, will offer Rewired delegates her vision of what ICS’s can next achieve, and make the case for transparency and openness.
Katherine joins an impressive line-up of national and local NHS leaders in addition to exciting innovators shaping the UK’s digital health future.
- Simon Bolton, CEO, NHS Digital
- Helen Thomas, the inspirational CEO of Digital Health and Care Wales
- Dan West, CDIO Department of Health Northern Ireland
- Dr Nicola Byrne, the National Data Guardian for health and adult social care in England
- Professor David Rosser, CEO of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS FT
- Mridula Pore, co-founder, Peppy Health
- Dr Tom Whicher, founder, DrDoctor,
- Jacob Haddad, co-founder and CEO of AccuRx
Rewired 2022 is the two-day in-person conference and exhibition at Business Design Centre to reconnect people from all parts of the digital health community, including NHS and social care, suppliers, start-ups, innovators, policy makers and patients. All the conference sessions will be CPD accredited
The main Rewired conference tracks will be National Policy, Digital Transformation, Digital Nursing, AI and Data, Integrated Care and Smart Health.
New for 2022 will be the Rewired Awards and the Digital Nursing Summit, while the hugely popular Rewired Pitchfest to find the best digital health start-up returns.