March 10, 2022
- Huge changes are underway in digital health and care, with a new direction being charted and clutch of major policy initiatives.
Attending Rewired 2022 provides you with the opportunity to catch-up on the latest developments that will affect you, your team and patients.
Key changes and policy initiatives on the Rewired programme include:
- New national digital transformation agenda
- ICS leadership on digital
- New push to convergence on EPRs
- Levelling-up agenda
- New national data strategy and platform
- What Good Looks Like for Digital Nurses
- Digital Patient Safety Strategy
Rewired 2022 national and policy keynotes include:
- Tim Ferris, Director of Transformation, NHS England and Improvement
- Ruth May, Chief Nurse, NHS England
- Simon Bolton, Interim CEO, NHS Digital
- Matthew Taylor, CEO, NHS Confederation
- Helen Thomas, CEO, Digital Health and Care Wales
- Saffron Cordery, Deputy CEO, NHS Providers
NHS CEOs taking part include:
- Prof. David Rosser, CEO University Hospitals Birmingham NHS FT
- Prof. Ian Abbs, CEO, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS FT
- Prof. Clive Kay, CEO, King’s College Hospital NHS FT
- Liz Davenport, CEO, Torbay & South Devon NHS FT
- Alex Whitfield, CEO, Hampshire Hospitals NHS FT
- Dr George Findlay, CEO, Medway NHS FT
We hope you can join us in person for a two-day celebration of the very best in digital health and data, and the chance to once again network with colleagues and peers.
Rewired 2022, Business Design Centre, London, 15-16 March, the digital health event of the year.
Other confirmed Rewired 2022 speakers include:
Leave A Comment