- The team of digital leaders behind Manchester NHS’s Epic EPR roll-out will share their journey on day two of Digital Health Rewired 2023.
- Believed to have been the largest EPR go-live to date in Europe, the Epic project called Hive has streamlined hundreds of varied systems into a single patient record across 10 hospitals, making it one of the most high-profile digital transformation programmes of 2022.
Join us on the National Policy and Keynote Stage on 15 March to hear from:
- Prof Jane Eddleston, Joint Group Medical Director/Caldicott Guardian, Manchester University NHS FT
- Dr Peter-Marc Fortune, CCIO, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
- · Dr Henry Morriss, CCIO MRI, Manchester Royal Infirmary
- · Dan Prescott, Group CIO, Manchester University NHS FT
This must-attend session follows morning keynote Dr Tim Ferris. The NHS director for transformation called it a ‘bold’ project that will ‘revolutionise patient care and staff experience’.
He said NHS England is ‘supporting many more hospitals across the country to follow in Manchester’s footsteps’. Frimley Health and Royal Devon University Healthcare previously went live with Epic.
Rewired 2023 is free for NHS, public sector, charities, education and start-ups. Private sector tickets start from £475+VAT.