We’ve confirmed three CPD-accredited sessions bringing you closer to tomorrow’s smarter health future.
How is the NHS, the world’s first heath system to embed net zero into legislation, using digital to support sustainability?
- Ben Tongue, Digital Net Zero Lead, NHS England
- Beverly Bryant, CDIO at Guy’s & St. Thomas FT and King’s College Hospital FT
Connected technologies reducing unnecessary clinician burden and empower patients.
- Dr Peter Thomas, CCIO, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS FT (2022 Digital Health CCIO of the Year)
- Rochelle Featherstone, Graduate Digital Business Change Manager at West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership
- Elise Featherstone, Graduate Digital Project Manager at NHS West Yorkshire ICB
The Future of the NHS has just arrived
Neesa Mangalaparathy, XR Programme Delivery Lead at NHS England – discussing how the NHS is harnessing virtual reality and augmented reality