January 17, 2023
Join us on the Rewired 2023 Smart Health Stage to hear from the pioneers leveraging intelligent technologies and innovative solutions to reimagine NHS care models.
We’ve confirmed three CPD-accredited sessions bringing you closer to tomorrow’s smarter health future.
How is the NHS, the world’s first heath system to embed net zero into legislation, using digital to support sustainability?
- Ben Tongue, Digital Net Zero Lead, NHS England
- Beverly Bryant, CDIO at Guy’s & St. Thomas FT and King’s College Hospital FT
Connected technologies reducing unnecessary clinician burden and empower patients.
- Dr Peter Thomas, CCIO, Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS FT (2022 Digital Health CCIO of the Year)
- Rochelle Featherstone, Graduate Digital Business Change Manager at West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership
- Elise Featherstone, Graduate Digital Project Manager at NHS West Yorkshire ICB
The Future of the NHS has just arrived
Neesa Mangalaparathy, XR Programme Delivery Lead at NHS England – discussing how the NHS is harnessing virtual reality and augmented reality
Leave A Comment