The Covid 19 pandemic continues to bring the best out of the digital health community and throughout 15-19 March you are invited to take part in a week-long celebration of the successes big and small and the people behind them.
For Digital Health Rewired 2021 we’ve worked with NHS IT leaders to curate a virtual programme that provides your chance to learn from an amazing range of presenters from across health and care on how they have used digital and data to fashion responses to the Covid-19 pandemic, their key lessons learned and predictions on what the future holds.
Crucially, Rewired also looks beyond the pandemic focusing on innovation and inspiration, and exploring the longer-term challenges on digitising health and care. Rewired will again focus on the central role of leadership in achieving digital transformation at scale and the need to develop future leaders, fully reflecting society and the NHS workforce.
Rewired covers five days, 11 summits and over 300 speakers with all sessions CPD accredited. Here are 25 of the 300+ speakers we hope you’ll join us for:
National NHS leaders taking part include:
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Chris Hopson, CEO, NHS Providers
- Simon Eccles, Deputy CEO, NHSX
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
- Natasha Philips, CNIO NHSX
- Caroline Cake, CEO, Health Data Research UK
- Ming Tang, National Director, Data and Analytics for NHS England and NHS Improvement
NHS CEOs taking part include:
- Sam Allen, CEO, Sussex Partnership NHS FT
- Prof Joe Harrison, CEO, Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT
- Joe Rafferty, CEO, Mersey Care NHS FT
- Dr Owen Williams, CEO, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Patricia Miller, Dorset County Hospital NHS FT
- Dr Richard Jenkins, CEO Barnsley NHS FT and interim CEO Rotherham Hospital FT
Local NHS leaders taking part include:
- Sarah Newcombe, CNIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital FT
- Shankar Sridharan, CCIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital FT
- David Walliker, CDIO, Oxford University Hospitals
- Dr Paul Jones, CDIO, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- James Rawlinson, CIO, The Rotherham NHS FT
- Dr Chris Mulgrew, CCIO, Royal Devon & Exeter NHS FT
- Ade Byrne, CIO, Southampton University Hospital FT
- Graham King, CIO Newcastle University Hospital
- Luke Readman, NHSEI regional digital director, London
- Tolu Awofisayo, Deputy CIO, University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS FT
So please join us at Rewired and be inspired
In-between the Rewired programme’s exciting keynotes, video case studies, Pitchfest competition heats, lightning talks and interactive workshops, you can connect with colleagues across the digital health community.
Access 3,000+ attendees via the virtual event platform, video chat with fellow delegates and take part in a lively social programme.
Get your ticket for Digital Health Rewired 2021 to join the must-attend virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health and care, taking place across 15-19 March 2021.
Leave A Comment