We have an amazing line-up of speakers and workshops at this year’s Digital Leadership Summit, taking place on day two of Rewired 2021, Tuesday 16 March.
We think the Leadership Summit is the best line-up of current and future leaders we’ve ever assembled and invite you to join us for what promises to be a memorable day.
Here are some of the Leadership Summit highlights you’ll want to catch:
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
Leading NHS CEOs on their digital journeys:
- Dr Owen Williams, CEO, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Dr Richard Jenkins, CEO, Barnsley NHS FT and interim CEO, Rotherham NHS FT
- Samantha Allen, CEO, Sussex Partnership NHS FT and Chair of the Health & Care Women’s’ Leaders Network
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Shayne Hunter, Deputy-Director General, Data & Digital at Ministry of Health New Zealand
- Ryan Smith, CIO & VP, Intermountain Care
- Dr Karen Murphy, CIO and Founding Director of Geisinger Steele Institute for Health Innovation
- Russ Branzell, President & CEO, CHIME
Fantastic interactive workshop sessions:
- Building a vibrant digital nursing leadership community, with NHSX
- Digital aspirants and digital maturity
- Board already? CCIO/CDIO/CIO experiences and lessons from being on boards
- Future digital leaders, where next? With Health Education England
- BAME and diversity, progress and next steps with The Shuri Network
- A skilled and professionally developed Health and Care Informatics workforce has never been more vital, with Fed-IP
- Where are the missing CIOs? With CHIME
- Digital entrepreneurs and pioneers, with DigitalHealth.London
- Overcoming the barriers to joined-up health and care, with OneLondon Collaborative
So please join us at Rewired and be inspired
In-between the Rewired programme’s exciting keynotes, video case studies, Pitchfest competition heats, lightning talks and interactive workshops, you can connect with colleagues across the digital health community. Access 3,000+ attendees via the virtual event platform, video chat with fellow delegates and take part in a lively social programme.
Get your ticket for Digital Health Rewired 2021 to join the must-attend virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health and care, taking place across 15-19 March 2021.