The second biggest track of Rewired will focus on latest developments in clinical software, open platforms, large-scale implementations and benefits realisation. Hear from digital trailblazers on the challenges of developing and deploying affordable, interoperable next generation software that enables safer patient care.
The Clinical Software track will feature sessions on:
- Case studies from the GDE Blueprinting programme – detailing how blueprints are now being used to accelerate digital
- Development of future models of digital maturity
- Latest insights from KLAS Arch Collaborative
- Latest developments in mental health EPRs are developing
- Shared openEHR procurements